bullying

my 4 year old son is very sweet,he follows my commands but he cant control himsef by teasing his little sister,and at school,he doesnt do the tasks and making himself busy by bullying his classmates,what should i do to control him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I don't know, but good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I would make sure I talked to him alot about how his actions affect other people, that helps with my 4 year old. I also turn it back to him "how would it make you feel if someone did that to you" . You will probably have to keep talking about it over and over. I have one that would be a bully if we did not talk about it often, so of it is thay just don't naturally think of others at this age, it all about them. It has helped my son lots by talking about it vs going straight to punishing (although I use it when needed). I hope this helps:)
    mommiemomma

Answer by mommiemomma at 2:01 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• There is great information here: http://www.stopbullyingnow.hrsa.gov/kids/

Most schools have a zero tolerance policy towards bullying. I strongly recommend putting a stop to it before school starts in the fall.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:43 AM on Jun. 25, 2009