Spotting but period not starting? (TMI)

Anyone know what would cause spotting but no period? Sometimes I have spotting a few hours to a day before my period starts but the next day it starts full force. I started spotting yesterday morning and all day today just spotting. I have very faint cramps like it's going to start any minute but still nothing. The first day of spotting was clear discharge with pink streaks in it. Today it's brown discharge. I've also had headaches and hot flashes. I thought maybe peri-menopause but I'm 29.

This isn't one of those "Can I be Pregnant" questions because I know I'm not. Dh got snipped 4 years ago. I'm under stress but no more than last month and my period was just fine. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Health

• well if ur in bc pills then it could do that. other than that it might just be that its switching courses. if your concerned talk to the dr, and they may be able to put u on a bc pill to keep it on track. if ur not already. sometimes being "fixed" doesnt take for a man. maybe take a test. but i would c the dr if i were you.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 12:04 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Dh got snipped so we arn't useing any other form of birth control. He got his count checked and it came back clear.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• it could still be stress because the brown is old blood any the streaks still blood i think its stress i'm not a theropist or anything but that might be it cause i didthat once and nextmonth no period took that darn prego test and wasted my money lol but it was stress too
    cassie1989b

Answer by cassie1989b at 3:20 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• spotting can be any number of things from hormonal changes, to ruptered cysts, to stress. Most of the time, spotting just a few days before your period is completely normal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Jun. 25, 2009