How many women have men at home that act like the women when it comes to the bed room?? You want to do it all the time and his "just to tried" or "He just ate" I love sex but I have never had this problem till 2 years in the relationship with my man

We use to have sex like 5 times a day...but now its like I'm the man in the relationship..I have played hard ball with him

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• My hubby went through a phase like that. Thank God that is over. Maybe he is just under a lot of pressure from work, tired, or overweight. He might need some exercise too. When men have heart problems their "thing" won't work as well. He should get a physical.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 12:50 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• well like the women you pointed out the men had to live with it. so sounds as if you have no choice but to wait til he gets his mojo back.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:57 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• your not alone, trust me!!!! If you find something that brings the mojo back, let me know!!!
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 2:02 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• AHHH! I'm in the same position.... i hate it.
    Anonymous