What are good ways to make money from home? IM SO STRESSED!

What are easy ways to make money from home? im a sahm and my SO works and we have a 4 month old, but as he is transitioning jobs, we are SO tight on money... im so nervous we will get evicted or something...(probably wont ijust always look at the glass empty) we cant afford daycare and i will not put her in daycare anyway. no one to watch her unless its at night but that is only for about 3 hours a night and the job i worked at before with these hours is not hiring as of now... i need to find some work at home jobs, or any ideas to make money from home...

any input?? thank you so much ladies i appreciate it!

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:51 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Avon? one internet site someone recommended to me was cashcrate.com. If you like to sit there and do surveys they pay you like 30 cents to $1.50 persurvey. I found it too time consuming but it might work for you.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:26 AM on Jun. 25, 2009