did you go through this and at how far along?

I have been hungry ALL THE TIME. I cannot stop eating. It's like 24/7. I'm 6 1/2 months pregnant and this started when I was about 5 1/2 months pregnant. I am eating sooooo much, but it could also be that I started a new job and they are severely over-working me.

Anyone else go through this? How far along were you?

javila

Asked by javila at 12:57 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• god i love food, begining of the fifth month i started really eating more. i think it just depends on your caloric needs for growth spurts.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:59 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I did, but only right in the beginning. In the first two months, I gained ten pounds, but I'm 6 1/2 now and have stayed at a fairly consistent weight because my appetite slowed down to normal. It's different for all women though, and what you're going through it completely normal.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 2:14 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I'm 14 weeks and I go through phases. Some days I will eat normal and some days it just seems like I cannot get enough to eat. I dont think theres anything wrong with it as long as you're eating healthy.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 3:43 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I went through that bad like it was gross how much i ate, from like...4 months up until... about 7 months maybe...we would go to gold star and i would eat like...5 coneys and a big thing of chili cheese fries and then 20 minutes later be hungry again like i never ate at all lol. I that usually goes away though in your last month or 2 as the baby gets really big you dont really have as much room for food as you did before...but enjoy it now!!
    paula1031

Answer by paula1031 at 1:53 PM on Jun. 25, 2009