Sex with Aunt Flo? ewwww? adult content

Do you ladies have sex when you are on your period? Some times during that time I get extra "horny" My DH dont mind, we usually use a condom though. Do you do that? Do you think its gross?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Disgusting!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• im preg now but we would only do it in the shower cuz thats just an extra mess
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:07 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• OP~ We dont do it if the period is HEAVY......AFTER being on it for about 5 days.....my hub would hump anything lol. We always put a towl down "just incase" Why is it discusting? JW
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• My husband and I dont care. We would have sex when I was on my period.
    When your married, or been together a long time, things like that shouldn't matter.
    ChelseaG23

Answer by ChelseaG23 at 1:16 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Oh, We'd use a towel too, but the mess wasn't ever too bad, just hop in the shower together afterwards.
    ChelseaG23

Answer by ChelseaG23 at 1:18 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Hubby and I are like ChelseaG23 :)
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 1:28 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• When I was married we did it while I was on it. Besides you'd be suprised how sometimes the blood just disappears for a while and is replaced with usual vaginal "wetness" lol. I know it sounds gross but as soon as I was done I WOULD clean him as much as I could before he saw himself. It was never that bad. Sometimes if my period was taking a long time to come down I would ask him to help me and sometimes I would start right in the middle of it. It's all good if you are comfortable around other.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:31 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• OP~ I agree! I think after being married for while, things just dont matter anymore! My DH and I are compfortable with each other and things really dont matter. I wouldnt suggest someone in a very new relationship, or if they have multiple sex partners....but im not worried about that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I noticed that!!!!!!! Why is it that if you have sex while bleeding......it just stops?? I have also noticed that with water.......anyone know what it is?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• It makes me cramp like crazy afterwards and during its sensitive so its uncomfortable for me... otherwise i wouldn't really mind too much, its kinda gross when you think about it, but we're married so its not really too big a deal. It doesn't bother my husband in the least! in fact he likes the extra slippery mess....ewwww....lol well at least he doesn't wanna do oral during that time that would be horrifying hahaha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Jun. 25, 2009