So how was everyones day today? What did you do, where did you go, who did you see?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 1:07 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i woke up, took my daughter to preschool..watched her graduate today!! what a milestone!! then afterwards we went to walmart, and went to mcdonalds for lunch..then got home at 1pm..and then i had to clean..im leaving tomorrow to go house sit at my brothers while hes away, and i didnt want to leave my place dirty..so, ya i spent the afternoon cleaning! fun!! then i heated up a pizza for supper ( i know, fist mcdonalds, and now pizza..lol) then after supper, me and daughter went to my brothers so he could show me what i needed to do while im at his house..he lives ona farm, so i had to learn how to feed the chickens and collect and wash the eggs and stuff..and then we got home around 7..threw my daughter in the bath, then we watched some tv...and then she went to bed at 930..and ive been sitting here watchin tv and waiting for interesting questions to appear!!! lol but im sooo ready for bed...i woke up with a cold this morning!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:31 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Today I spent the day studying the bible and taking breaks by playing games on the internet. I didn't go anywhere I stayed home lol SAHM and I saw more truth of God's word :)
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 1:11 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Mines was good...My husband came home from work(he's been gone a week)...We went swimming. I got a phone call from my daughters birthmom, she wanted me to go get her son. He's been with me almost 3 months, she had him for a day and a half and already called me to get him back ....sad huh............How was your day?
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 1:13 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• We celebrated Father's Day for my dh today. He had to work on sunday and this was his first day off since. We went out for brunch, chilled for a while in the afternoon, had dinner and had a midnight movie madness... we watched Goonies with our ten year old. Complete with popcorn and gummy bears.
    It was quite a nice day.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:20 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Went swimming at a friends who does a home day care, then went fishing at a lake with my dad and my dh and 2 boys
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 1:23 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I have been very off lately. I think I have a UTI and I am taking antibiotics I already had but I seem to be dozing off like an old person does. I took 3 one hour naps today! I cooked burgers with grilled onions and made ANIMAL style fries and just talked to my son and dealt with my devil dog.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:23 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Animal style fries sound yummy. I have been craving In-N-Out for a week and want some! We found this nice park not too far from us and went there today and did some shopping for things we need. Not too much today.
    Ethanmom

Answer by Ethanmom at 1:32 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• It sucked. I did nothing but mope. I miss Ben :-(
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 1:35 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• It was my husbands co-worker/ good friends birthday today so we went over to her house and brought dinner for her and her husband :) afterwards we went to my hubbys softball game and took our son, it was a nice day really. Hot, but nice.
    MommasHereBaby

Answer by MommasHereBaby at 1:43 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• What are "animal style fires"?
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 2:22 AM on Jun. 25, 2009