I am 18 and pregnant with baby number two, is that bad?

I am single and have a 15 month old now, and just found out I am prenany again. The guy I have my first baby with I was engaged to and he was abusive to I took myself out of that situation. This second child was conceived under very stupid circumstances.. My mother thinks I shouldnt keep this baby.. I am really not sure what to do.. I love my son and I already love the lima bean sized baby I am carring now.. Whos right her or me?

marlycat1210

Asked by marlycat1210 at 1:14 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• have ur baby...if u love it theres no reason to give it up...gl
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:19 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Your mom has a right to her opinion and YOU have the right to your baby! Keep your baby and go on birth control after you give birth to him/her. Good Luck to you!
    Emberbaby

Answer by Emberbaby at 1:20 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Dont abort.
    its really kinda selfish.
    your 18 and obviously responsible enough to have unprotected sex
    so your responsible to keep this baby as well
    Just my personal opinion though.
    ChelseaG23

Answer by ChelseaG23 at 1:20 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Honestly, it does not matter if you are with the father's or not or even how old you are, if you are a good mother -meaning you don't drink and smoke while you are pregnant and when the baby's are born you are loving, patient, kind, and attend to their needs and again don't drink/smoke around them then it should be your choice to keep the baby or not. At the end of the day do what is best for you and your children and make sure it is your decision or you may regret it for the rest of your life. Good Luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Please don't get an abortion, speaking from experience I regret it everyday of my life and I wish to God I would have just had my baby and or gave it up for adoption, but not abortion. I was young and had the decision made for me, but I made the choice as well and I feel terrible for it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• wow! I'm sorry your mom is not being very supportive. Love and take responsibility fot your child despite your mistakes, I think you are making the right decision to keep you baby and I hope for the best with you and your children. Also, since you are a single mom.... find some people that will encourage and support you.... your going to need all the help you can get, and there are people out there willing to help :)
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:28 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• im sure im not the only one who understands this, but us young single mothers get a lot of shit...people think were not fit to be parents. wth is up with that when there are married couples that have kids and still cant handle it. it sounds to me like you are mature enough to have another baby. ultimatly the decision is yours. have you told the babys father? not that it matters, but maybe you should talk to him about it.
    lululovexox

Answer by lululovexox at 1:33 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Age doesn't make how good of a mother a person is. 15 or 40. All the same to me. As long as you can take care of it.
    tykesmommy

Answer by tykesmommy at 1:49 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• people on here have no right to pass judgement. if you wish to have your baby number 2, then go ahead. do what you feel is right. anyone who judges you is an asshole! GL GIRL!
    Anonymous_J

Answer by Anonymous_J at 1:50 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I'm a single young mother (not quite as young...I was 20 when I got pregnant with my 1st) When I found out I was pregnant with my second, my DD was only 6 months old. Everyone told me I was crazy to have the baby and to get an abortion. It was never a thought in my mind though, even though I was scared I kept my baby. My 2 kids are the reason I wake up everyday and I look at my son and couldn't imagine my life without him. My kids are 2 1/2 and 16 months now and I dont want another baby for about 4-5 years. BUT if I were to find out tomorrow that I was pregnant I would still keep the baby. As hard as it might be I know I'd manage and at the end of the day when I got all my kisses, hugs and I love you Mommy's....I'd know it was all worth it.
    Vsoul0608

Answer by Vsoul0608 at 2:00 AM on Jun. 25, 2009