Ectopic Pregnancies

One of my biggest fears before getting an u/s done. The thing is, even now after I've had it done... I'm still a little worried. I'm not sure whether an u/s tech can see this through a reg. u/s. The pregnancy is more to the left side, but in the middle. This worried me a little because I thought the pregnancy is supposed to be directly in center, below the belly button, its actually about a half inch- an inch to the left.

Is this normal. Are pregnancies supposed to be directly in the center? Would a normal u/s show an ectopic pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah it would
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:21 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• yes it would and my little man is always on my left. no matter what. he kicks on the left and thats where they find him when I get a sono. every time. no one pregnancy is the same your fine!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:22 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• and Im always worried before I go to a sono. cuz Im scared they will find him and he will not have a heart beat or something stupid like that. Im a HUGE worrie wart!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:24 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I'm about 12 and a half weeks right now and my baby was to the left at the OB today, it's okay! If it was an ectopic you'd most likely be bleeding/spotting and feeling a dull to extreme pain on one side
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:19 AM on Jun. 25, 2009