penises

In my experiences (limited) I've found that guys/men who think they are small, well really aren't. And guy's who are proud of their penis and it's size are usually on the smaller side. Not all, but 9 times out of 10 this is true.

Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I haven't seen another man's penis in many, many years, but the only guy to have ever bragged to me about his penis, was the smallest guy I've ever been with. My hubby is a good 8 inches, and it fits perfectly, so I think I'll stick with what I got.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 9:36 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I have only really seen one and he thinks it is huge... it is about seven inches. So make of that what you will.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• my dh is thinks he's small, but is perfect to me, and his best friends is HUGE, like painful for his wife big, (shes my bestie), and he's pretty self concious of it i think!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• ROFL
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 2:12 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I wouldn't call myself inexperienced by any stretch but don't think I've ever been with a guy who brags about his size. In my experience a penis is very much like the person packing it, with the exception of a small selection of shorter guys who surprise you :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I once dated a guy that when it got down and dirty or was going to at least when I put my hand down there all I felt was what I thought 2 big balls, I actually had to ask him "Where is it"? He proudly UNSTUCK his 1 1/2" soft dick off of his balls and said "here it is", I played dead after that. I told him I had had too much to drink.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:36 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I haven't slept around to have seen multiple penises, but my man is perfect-sized.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 2:43 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I knew it ! there had to be one mom to refer to moms who have seen more then a few penis' as having "slept around".
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:51 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I found that to be the case, too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:20 AM on Jun. 25, 2009