If you could change one thing in your life right now what would it be>?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 2:00 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I would wish to be what god wants me to be. Whatever that is whateveri s going t oget me saved and my family I WANT to be that. I NEED to be that!
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 2:11 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• well, i wish i were living with my DH. ...or at least living where he is supposed to come home too. He's in Iraq right now, but is stationed in Germany. ...but because of some legal issues dealing with my kids, we might not be able to move there. ...he's stationed there for another 2 years after his tour is finished. ...it would REALLY suck if my oldest lived 2 1/2 years without knowing his new daddy and DSS went 4 years without living with daddy.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:05 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• That i could figure out what i want to go to college for and actually do it
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 2:13 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I wish my husband would come home so he could see his little baby girl growing up! Everytime I talk to him he about cries because she wasn't even crawling before he left! Now she's 19 mo old, he's been in Iraq for almost officially a year now. I miss him like crazy... only 3 more months to go *sigh*
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:27 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• If I could change one thing about my life  at this moment, I would have to say. My soulmate and I have been together for over 13 years. And this have never been easy for us. We always struggle to get by. And I have a very strong faith in the lord. I would just have finished my schooling. So I would be a nurse. And maybe just maybe the bills would be eayer to pay. And my kids would not have to go with out , Thats the only thing at the momet  , So im going to keep praying god will help us.

MOMofTwo_99_00

Answer by MOMofTwo_99_00 at 3:49 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• it would be that my husband didnot view porn, that i would change, and that he had eyes only for me...that we would have a loving relationship and marriage, and be happy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:33 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Hummm...I'd lose about 50 pounds. Instantly. Woohoo!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:22 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I would change my body's appearance. I know how superficial that sounds but the fact is I have a wonderful husband who I love dearly and we have an awesome relationship, my kids are smart, happy and healthy, I have the support of wonderful family and friends and a job I love..all the important stuff is taken care of.

anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 6:23 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I would never have married my first husband...I know my life now would be COMPLETELY different but it's the one thing I regret in my life.
    paganmom05

Answer by paganmom05 at 8:00 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I'm happy with my life, my home, my marriage and my children. The only things I would change would be the economy and my father would still be alive.
    beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:15 AM on Jun. 25, 2009