trying to figure out what is going on???

Ok .periods have been normal since i had my kids,pretty regular(only off by 2 or 3 days)I had a period in March and in April then nothing in May..I took 2 test said positive but 4 days later at dr it said negative(blood test 2) then in beginning of june I had a light but normal for me 3 day period. stopped for about a week,spent whole weekend with no kids home and with my bf, then a few days later had weird blood tinged mucasy discharge for a few hours and now nothing. My ? is ..Should I be concerned ? or what?could it be something wrong with me or something else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i dont think anything is wrong with you. ...but it sounds like it might have been an early miscarraige.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:00 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Here's an update from the other nights ?. I still haven't had anything else other than normal bleeding then later on after a romantic weekend with my bf, few days later had a tinged pink mucus. why would it do that?It makes no sense. I have already had period this month and almost due again.I normaly don't have any spotting between.Maybe I'm over reacting because I want to start really trying for a baby soon and with my luck just worried somethings gonna end up wrong with me and we wont be able to conceive. I got pg with my other kids very easy.So anyone what's the deal now..I really dont want to believe it was an early miscarriage like outstandinglove said bc I've been thru that before and it was horrible. so i'm hoping for more input I guess.Thanks to all of you for taking the time to answer..
    Anonymous

• Another update::: still nothing else till today but what has already been said, My bf and I got away and had a chance to bd(sex) today. Still not really trying but when I started to clean up after i had the pink mucusy discharge again and wondering stil what the crap is going on???? I have had nothing other than immediately after so just really curious if anyone has experienced that or might know what's going on?thanks girls for any ideas
    Anonymous