IS IT BAD 2 SMOKE WEED WHILE BEING A MOM???

lefty_69

Asked by lefty_69 at 2:23 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• IDK, weed doesn't really make you be a "bad" mom all of a sudden. Just don't smoke it by yourself and have no one else there to help you IF THERE is an emergency and of course you don't smoke it infront or around your child. But heck, I have never seen an emergency happen when my friends get high. They do it after the kids are all in bed and asleep. I take a hit like once a year.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:46 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Meh, Whatever floats your boat
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 2:31 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• think of it this way......do you want your child to grow up and do it?? I'm not bashing, please don't take this the wrong way. But its something you have to ask yourself, if the answer is no you don't want your child to. Then neither should you. Weed does kinda slow people down too, you need to be thinking clearly when taking care of a child. Especailly if its a young one. I smoked before i got pregnant. Never tried it again. Accidents happen, so all i could think of is, what if something happens, and i have to take my kid to the hospital, it would be pretty bad, if i was high.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 2:35 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• No, Not at all... IN fact, I would recommend you make it a family effort.. Yup, get the younguns involved too... Let them start smoking now, so they can be totally stupid by the time they get to school.. just like their parents! Maybe if you're really lucky, they can start selling drugs by the time they get to be teens... Imagine, your son or daughter selling drugs... You must be so proud.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• No it don't just dont smoke when u r the only one with the baby or kid... my hubby smokes every once and a while but never when he is alone with r kids....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Just 1 question to all the smart ass moms on here that think it is so bad.. If it is so bad then why did are president de criminalize it and tring to make it legal...? just wondering
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I missed the smartass comments anon :50. I actually thought someo moms were really gonna get mad. I haven't seen anything rude on this post.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:55 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Oh, I just saw anon :45 comment, but she really isn't saying anything I haven't seen before. I only take a hit once a year so I don't see how that makes me stupid or my son for that matter. Sigh, leave it to an anon.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:58 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Father's Day Winner: The Role Model

June 21st, 2009

A toast to the man who has taught us so much.  Now this is bad parenting.

Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:08 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• no i do not think it is "bad" but just dont do it around ur kids it u should be cool
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 AM on Jun. 25, 2009