People who suddenly "freeze" family out of their lives?

Not sure what to make of this. My ex husbands family members are calling me for past year asking to see our kids bcuz my ex never brings them around anymore. Asked my Ex, he won't give me a straight answer, just something like, "none of them are good enough to be around anymore". When I got my kids together with them, he warned me not to ever take the kids there, it's not my place and its not MY family. My kids are devestated as they've been raised around all of these folks, everyone is left confused. What to do about this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• He has a reason for it.He does not want to tell you.This could of happen a long time ago and he is just trying to protect his own.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• can you trust your ex's judgment?? If so then let him make the descion
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• is it possible him and his family had a fight and he just doesn't want anything to do with them. How old are your kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• just do what you think is best. though i would supervise the kids around them in the off chance he actually has a reason. it the kids family too. he shouldnt keep them away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• do what you think is the best for your children. Its not healthy for them not to see his family .They saidand didnothing wrong to you right? If they arfine with you then your children needs to see his side of his family>thisquestin made me sad my bd is the same way,but remember they are your children too.
    cassie1989b

Answer by cassie1989b at 3:04 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Tell your ex that you will continue to take the kids around his family, until he gives you good reason not to...this will eventually cause him to tell you what happened or he'll get over whatever happened.
    treasured_hope

Answer by treasured_hope at 3:54 PM on Jun. 25, 2009