have any of you tried SlimQuick along with diet and exercise?

did it work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Yes I have tried Slim Quick with diet and exercise..I didn't like how it made me feel...I tried going with Relacore since a lot of my weight gain is stress related and preferred it over slim quick...Everyones body is different you have to go with what works for you..
    thetrivetts

Answer by thetrivetts at 2:54 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• When you go on a diet, or use a diet aid, you are just putting yourself on the gain/loss rollercoaster; frustrating for you, & hard on your body. In order to get to and maintain a healthy weight, you need to have a healthy lifestyle; this has the added bonus of setting a great example for your kids.
    Start with regular exercise, as simple as walking, for at least 20 min a day at least 3 times a week. Next, drink your water! at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Now, eat your fruits & veggies! 7-8 servings a day, in at least three different colors. Eat your whole grains (loaded with fiber, protein, and lots of energy-giving nutrients), 6-7 servings a day. Cut way back on (or eliminate) meat & dairy. Add beans, lentils & tofu to your diet. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:09 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• i have tried it with diet and working out on hoddie i lost 5lbs in 2 weeks and then i stoped for a couple of weeks then i started the 6 ways on (in the blue box) 3 days ago and havnt lost any weight. taking the blue one for me is just like taking pills 2 times a day, taking the hoddie make me eat less at dinner and lunch so i lost weight.
    mammaboyz113

Answer by mammaboyz113 at 2:23 PM on Jun. 26, 2009