• In the Spotlight:

What did I get myself into?

I have been with my boyfriend for 7 yrs and we have 2 kids together. When I was pregnant with our 2nd baby, he started acting weird, being mean and blaming all of our problems on me. I wondered if he was cheating on me, but I didn't say anything to him. Over a few months, he continued to have a cold shoulder and eventually broke it off for good when I was 8 months pregnant. After feeling bad for him thinking that I pushed HIM away, his sister and mom told me he was cheating on me. After months of dealing with being treated like crap by him he said he was wrong FOR ONCE! and he wanted me back. Everything has been pretty good for 7 months now and I'm pregnant with our 3rd baby. But yesterday, the girl he left me for, called saying she was in labor with his daughter. I don't know what to do. And worst of all the poor baby isn't doing good at all. Any advice?

tiffalicious

Asked by tiffalicious at 3:22 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• wow, im so so sorry must be so hard to deal with, sounds like ur not hating him, id HATE my SO if he did that,so only thing u really can do is accept it, but make sure he has made a decision about what hes doing, and relizes what hes doing. good luck
    kyliebugs_mommy

Answer by kyliebugs_mommy at 3:45 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• TELL HIM! HE'S GOT TO BE A RESPONSABLE MAN!!!!
    ONCE A CHEATER? ALWAYS A CHEATER!!!!!
    THE BEST OF LUCK , IT'S NOT THE BABIES FAULT THAT HE IS BORN TO A FLAKY FATHER!!!
    Sincitymamy

Answer by Sincitymamy at 3:46 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I'm sorry to hear about the baby...it must be hard on him to hear that his child isn't doing very well but he should've been upfront with you in the beginning and let you know that he had gotten another woman pregnant. Anywhoo, right now is not the time to dwell on that, once the child is doing well, then you and dh need to sit down and talk...
    treasured_hope

Answer by treasured_hope at 3:51 PM on Jun. 25, 2009