Does size really matter? Honestly?

I KNOW SO. Dont lie and say because ur SO is small that it doesnt matter. It does. Mine isnt REALLY long, but hes thicker than a malt milkshake and thats what really gets me hot lol.
Being long sometimes is annoying too, it just hits ur bladder more. But thickness is the best. What do u think?

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 3:25 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ok, some1 is going 2 probably bash me 4 not being anonymous, but honestly after 18yrs of marriage 2gether, & 2 kid's it's just not that big of a deal. He IS the biggest I've known, & he's very self conscious about it. I'm not, & let him know how much I enjoy him, & our time 2gether. He's shy though, & gets embarrassed sometimes, but i think it's cute. Most guys THINK they're so great, MY guy IS great...not JUST b/c of his winky...that's just a bonus, & I'd love him anyway :)
    Pipersmom2006

Answer by Pipersmom2006 at 4:29 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I think my guy's is just right. Long and thick enough to make my toes curl. Yum
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• mine is small and i cant say anything because it will make him self conscious.
    I say its HUGE all the time and he gets an ego boost.
    But how can he think he is big when he has seen porn and most guys are mooorreeee than 3 inches?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I think he's perfect for me! I love it! he's very self concious about it and wants some of those "male enhancement pills" He isn't small at all, he just gets jealous of those guys in porn and wants a bigger dick!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• mine is just perfect not too big and not to thick...i just love it ...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:35 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I CONSIDER MYSLF LUCKY B/C ITS THE PERRRFECT SIZE!
    I JUST HOPE HE THINKS THE SAME OF ME....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• i agree. I tell him he is perfect ALL THE TIME. And he is.
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 3:42 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I honestly say that size doesn't matter. And I'm not saying that because my DH is small because he isn't. He's not the biggest I've ever had, but not the smallest. But he's perfect for me. My ex had a well below average in size, but OMG!!!! He was AMAZING Lord help me. The largest I ever had was actually the worst sex I ever had. No matter what you, if you don't know how to use it, it's worthless. I also think some guys with big ones don't think they have to try as hard and guys with small ones feel the need to try harder.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:06 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Anon :29 I feel for you when you say that almost like it can never be said he is small. He knows and you know but you don't talk about it.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:15 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• hes smaller than my other bf hahahahahahaha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:39 AM on Jun. 25, 2009