Should I worry if I drank alot alcohol before I knew I was pregnant?

Im very worried, If i would have only known that i was pregnant. so far about 7 weeks, they day i conceived we had a party and i drank way too much.( i dident go to the hospital or anything) i had a pregncey test the next day cuz i was late but it said i was not pregnant. so a week and a half later i drank again. i got tipsy maybe a little drunk. when that happond i was about a weekand a half along. i just found out on fathersday that im pregnant.. this is baby number 2 and all i want is for it to come out as perfect as the first one.. Should i be as worried as i feel?

de_sly

Asked by de_sly at 3:31 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I drank up until the day before I tested.... baby is fine. And i mean we would go through 24 packs every night. Plus I smoked on top of it... pot... BEFORE I FOUND OUT! I quite as soon as I know and there hasn't been any problems, no complications. Perfectly healthy! As long as you quite when you find out baby will be fine!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I was drinking very heavy before i found out i was preggo. I was 7wks as well. I stopped as soon as i found i was preggo My son is now almost 10 months(will be on the 1st) and is perfectly healthy.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 4:08 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• My aunt drank throughout all six of her pregnancies... Only one came out with fetal alcohol syndrome. The risks are high though, so from now on stay away from the alc's. Congrats!
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 4:22 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• im glad, yea i stoped drinking as soon as i found out!. im glad others had healthy babys.
    de_sly

Answer by de_sly at 4:39 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I had a party and drank too right before I found out I was 12 weeks along! The doc told me that as long as I wasn't drinking steady through the whole pregnancy I should be fine. Good luck and congratz! :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 9:32 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I was about 6 weeks preg and didn't know it when I went on vacation. I got wasted every day, even though I don't drink at home. I found out two weeks later that I was pregnant and my doctor isn't concerned.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 9:56 AM on Jun. 25, 2009