What do you REALLY think of your SO?

Honestly, hes the love of my life. The perfect man for me. We have had our ups and downs like every other relationship, but its still amazing. He puts up with all my BS (which is saying a lot!!) and he loves our 2 kids very much.
I dont know what i would do without him. Hes the man of my dreams, and a believer in mine.
Is your SO the same? Or is he a complete ASS just like the other toads i have kissed?

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 3:44 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• the same... he's deployed right now and i'm up late. He's my other half... my soul mate.... I love him SOOOO much and we are perfect for eachother! We have our ups and downs too, but always resolve them within a few hours even with him in Iraq. I really don't know what I would do if I lost him! He says the same about me tho, I can't wait to have him back!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:49 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• what do i think of my man. he's amazing. my hero and i love him with all my heart! he's so good to me and he took me and my child in and loves my dd as his own and takes care of us and like you said puts up with alot of bs and we've had our ups and downs but we always get through it and he's there for me no matter what! he's the most amazing man i ever met and words cant express how much i love him! he truelly is my angel and i love him with all my heart and soul
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 3:49 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I love my SO so much, he puts up with everything i do, and told me the other day i couldn't ever do anything wrong (i thought that was cute) i was pmsing and fighting with him (i started it) at the time too he won't even fight with me, he just agrees/or excepts blame for anything i say. He put up with me while i was preggo, with my ex's baby and was so supportive (used to call when i was preggo and ask how "our baby" was) we weren't even together at the time. He would of been at the hospital with me, if his boss (now ex boss) wasn't such an ass when i had my son. He calls/text me everyday to see how me and my son are. He so sweet. He is wants to be there for my son, which i think is so sweet.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 3:59 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• that i really love & miss him & wish he was still alive. after 23 years of a great marriage to 11 months of total pain i'd give anything to have him here with me.
    justjacki

Answer by justjacki at 4:29 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Aww, justjacki, I am so sorry that you lost your love. But I am sure he is waiting for you when you are ready to join him in heaven.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:55 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I think he could do better than me.

That aside, I'm grateful for all he does for our family and he is a great husband and an excellent dad.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 5:36 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• He's all I've needed. He's the one who made me believe that true love never dies. He was worth waiting for. I spent years, like many other women, dating the wrong kinds of guys hoping to make it work or that it would work out. It never did and when I prayed to God and asked him to send me the man he wanted me to have then I met my husband a month later. Since the day we met we have been inseperable.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 7:10 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Considering the bs he puts up with from work,family,and everyday stress,he's quite amazing! He always has a kind word,can make me laugh,and is an excellent huband,lover and father.Some days I don't know what I did to deserve him.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:22 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• love him love him love him......he is my soul mate, he's an amazing husband, wonderful father, and a hard worker, he always listens to me when i'm upset, always comforts me..... he's just the best!
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 1:33 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• mine is pretty much an a-hole! he plays too many video games, smokes too much dope, doesn't spend enough time with DD and doesn't spend any time with me. we've had sex approximately 3 times in the past 9mo (since DD was born) and with each passing day i want to beat the crap out of him even more! ughhhhhhhhhhh WTF do i do?!?!?!?!?!
    Anonymous