my husband was cheating online with a military woman who sent him sex pix......she said No Matter what they will forever be friends and i have her number and sexy pictures! What can i do to make her life a living hell. I'm dealing with his ass 2 but she knew i just had a baby and got married, she pretended to be just an old friend!

I'm so pissed...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Sadly I was in a similar situation with my husband. it sucks, I feel you on that one. as soon as I found the conversation adn the pictures I sent her a message and told her to leave my husband alone, that we did not want to hear from her ever again. (I might have added a few more choice words but who can remember those things (: ) Also I let my husband know what I found and I told him if he wanted to be with her then to go that night. He said he was sorry and being stupid and has had no contact with her ever since then. I hope your husband loves and respects you enough to do that same. If not then I say its time to move on.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 3:54 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I know how you feel...... some chick tried doing that when SO was in training... he told me and I flipped! Basically I told him if he ever did that again he doesn't deserve to see his little girl and we will find someone who truly cares for us. He got rid of everything she gave him and told her to leave him alone. I really hate some military women!!! If I ever see her she better hope she's in a safe area!!! She knew I was pregnant and she still decided being a slut was worth the rep!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:55 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• well u can post her pix all over the Internet if SHE hasn't already and act like your her and just act like a slut and talk to all kinds of guys old and young so if anyone ever see her walking down the st or something they well be like hey its that slut...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:01 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Actually its against the ucmj (military law).. Contact her commanding officer and let them know about it. If you have her name and what squad she works for you can get the number off of the base directory.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:27 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Is he in the military??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:30 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• She may not get in trouble as much if hes not in the military. But if he is he could get in big trouble.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:44 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• She can be charged under UCMJ because he's married. There are single guys that get in trouble for messing with married women all the time. If he's enlisted as well, he could be charged. Talk to her commanding officer, send the emails to them as proof.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• A man can't cheat with his hand and emails and sexy pictures do not equate to cheating.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 9:26 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• You should be worrying about your DH's actions more then the other womens actions..If he wouldn't have let it happen, it wouldn't have happened.
    You might be able to get her in trouble,,if you go threw with that.. You will be getting your DH in trouble too. If you do not have 100% proof anything sexual went on..They might not get in trouble..

Answer by louise2 at 9:28 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Whatever you do, don't stalk her or have your friend follow her around town. He does not sound like he was blowing her off either. I understand you getting upset esp with pics and what not, but don't go crazy. I had one go crazy on me and and all I did was buy a baby gift card. She went psycho and the poor husband is like a puppet with her for now....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Jun. 25, 2009