if u were ME?

i have a 22 months old baby I'm with her dad still but not long ago i found out he has a girl pregnant this happened when we were broken up like for 1 month or so and the girl is now prego with his baby he says it not his but when the baby is born were going to do a DNA if it is what should i do stay with him or move on????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• tough decision only you can make.. If I were MARRIED and my Husband got another Woman pregnant while we were "seperated" or having problems then I would definitely NOT stay with him.. He should have been smart enough to really protect himself from getting anyone else pregnant! He already had one to support! Now two ( meaning money taken out of wife's pocket).. If it was a boyfriend.. then I would really take a step back and evaluate the relationship. I definitely would NOT make plans to marry at this time nor would I get pregnant again!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:03 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• if you weren't together then why would it matter if you stay together or break up. If it is his, there not much you can do. If that was the case with my man, i'd stay with him. He is helping me with my son, who is not his
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:04 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• My oldest DD does not belong to my DH, but he is there for us and loves her just as much as the other kids. If my DH were to get another girl pregnant while we were not together, I would try to work things out with him. The thing about being seperated, whether married or dating, is to give the couple time apart as individuals and to decide if they are better off apart. This may include finding another mate. As hard as it is, you need to stick by him, if you truly love him. You need to decide if he has been there for you and your daughter and if it is worth fighting for or giving up. I personally would not give up my DH, only because I love him and it has taken me a long time to whip into shape. You need to decide for yourself sweetie. Good luck.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 9:16 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Married or not you were broken up when it happened. If it is his I would do all I could to encourage a relationship between him and his child.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 9:23 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• First things first, he wasn't using protection, therefore, my thoughts would be to get myself checked out way before I began worrying about whether to stay with him or not because if this girl never ended up pregnant, how would you have known he had sex with someone else after only being broken up for a month?
    treasured_hope

Answer by treasured_hope at 3:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2009