When you have a husband or boyfriend, But You also have feelings for a female what do you do?

If your in a relashionship with a man, and you are happy for the most part. But you also have feelings, strong feelings for a female. What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• well, for me personally, I'd do the same thing I'd do if I had feelings for another man: think hard and decide if I want to be with my current guy or the new guy. I don't cheat.

With that said, my guy doesn't want to share me. If you think your guy might be interested, or willing to let you try it out, you could talk to him, feel him out and see what he thinks/says about it. But something else to remember is that sometimes after people do things like this, the relationship ends up taking a turn for the worse, b/c one gets incredibly jealous and can't get over it, or one wants to continue when the other doesn't, or lots of other reasons.

So, make sure, regardless of what you do, that you think long and hard about the possible consequences of your decision. Good luck!
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:35 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• well i'm bi and my man knows it, and he would be more then willing to let me have a gf. His only request is that i allow him to mess around with the both of us (3 some). Which i'm fine with. But i don't got a gf much less interested in any at the moment.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:10 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I'm in the same situation as anon :10
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• well dose you man know this? that ur bi cuz thats what you are and no then maybe you should tell him and maybe it would be less hard for you...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:21 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I'm bi also and i also have a hubby that is very supportive of me and wants me to explore! I hope this helps!And i dont have to share !
    Melissa303

Answer by Melissa303 at 8:34 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• It would depend on how open a relationship you and your SO have. A lot of men don't consider another woman "cheating". I have a gf and a husband. My gf lives out of town and so I don't get to see her as much as I'd like, but he is fine with it when she is in town. A word of caution about threesomes though: make sure you and your SO have a good understanding of the rules and a strong bond of trust, otherwise it can cause problems!!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 9:17 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I'm bi as well and my hubby knows...and loves the fact...lol. But for me...sharing wouldn't be an option. He used to mention "sharing" but now only joking around. I would get too jealous if he were to do anything with another female because I have all the same "parts" and should be good enough for him, but he just doesn't have what a female could offer.
    And although it is fun to talk about and I do flirt quite a bit. My being with another woman is not an option. There are just too many emotions involved And what if as my feelings for her grew, my feelings for him lessened? I love my hubby with all my heart...that's why I married him and I don't want to do anything to possibly change that.
    So I do have "my list" ...but that's all it is a fantasy and in the long run...I think it's for the best. But these are all things and scenarios YOU need to feel out with your heart and discuss with your SO.
    Good Luck Hun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Jun. 25, 2009