??????????is my man the only one?????????????

is my man the onlyone thats an asshole or dose anyone on her have the same problem... well I'm not married to him or nothing like that i have a 22 months old baby with him but we live together and i clean and cook basically everything a house wife would do i try my best on doing everything right for him he goes to work at 4:30 in the morning and i wake him up make his lunch have dinner ready for when he gets home i mean i do everything take care of our lil girl have her shower and clean...and yet he is an asshole with me i dont work so if i ever want anything i have to beg him to buy it for me...ugh its just so hard to move on I've been with him for 7 yrs and so much has changed but I'm only 22 yrs old and i dont have no family members so i cant leave him am i missing anything to make him appreciate me????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• My advice would be to start working, get on your own two feet and if you are still unhappy... Leave him. Its worst for your child if there is tension between parents than if parents split up. Good luck.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 4:24 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• If he wants you to stay at home, you should take a look at this: Referee—Accountant--Maid— gardener--Chauffer--Plumber-- Carpenter-- mechanic -- Nanny-- Chef—Butler--garbageman-- veterinarian--Decorator--life guard--cosmetologist-- massage therapist--manicurist/pedicurist--Painter--personal assistant--dog walker/pet groomer carpet cleaner--doctor--body guard--car washer--Farmer--personal trainer--nutritionist--Photographer--Daycare provider--Coach--Hair stylist--Fashion coordinator--Receptionist-- tutor--teacher--babysitter--dog-walker--cake maker--Personal Shopper--Personal Stylist -- Search and rescue (when things get lost)--laundry service--event planner--botanist--repairman police--crossing guard--dog groomer We also have no vacation, no sick leave, no overtime, no paid time off or personal days. These are our jobs. If you must, charge him. =)

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 9:09 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Sorry Stacey833, ALL men are NOT asses. Mine certainly isnt so dont lump him in with yours.

As for the op. I would suggest getting an education and a job. He's acting that way because you are allowing him to. If you expected more of yourself and him, you wouldnt be in that situation.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 9:55 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I'm assuming that your SO is an adult.  Buy him an alarm clock and tell him to drag his OWN ass out of bed in the morning and get his OWN lunch. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:18 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Bitter Betty's want to believe that all men are arses but they are not. There are good men out there and it's not unreasonable to expect to be treated with respect and care from your man even if you are a stay at home mom. Putting up with a arse of a man is nothing more than putting up with abuse. You and your child would be better off without such a poor example of a man and a father.

As to making him appreciate you, I don't have advice. Only men who give a damn can appreciate you in the first place.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 11:31 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• No, all men are not like your boyfriend and all women are not like you...why in the world would you allow someone to have this much control over you? Why do you have to beg someone to buy you something? You're putting yourself in this predicament and it will take you to get out of this mess. How can you totally depend on a man that isn't your husband to take care of you and your child? Why would you risk this? For love? Huh! As you can see, love does nothing when it isn't givin' right and your man definitely isn't giving it right!
    treasured_hope

Answer by treasured_hope at 3:28 PM on Jun. 25, 2009