• In the Spotlight:

am i a ?

would i be conduced a bi if you get turned on by other girl when you watch a porn would i be bi or is this just a fantasy ????I'm so confuse

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Depends is it hetro porn or homo. Or you could just be bi curious.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:25 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• troll
    Anonymous

• NO!!! There is nothing wrong with being turned on by a woman. There is nothing wrong with being turned on by someone with the same parts as you. In fact there are experts who say it is perfectly normal. It does not make you bi or a troll. It makes you normal. Relax and remember that a person with the same parts as you also knows what you might like better. Don't worry. You're fine. =)

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 8:54 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• No, it just means you are appreciate of the human body in all its forms. Being bisexual means you not only are physically attracted to women (not just on tv either) but are also emotionally attracted. Studies show that women more than men are attracted to same sex erotic images, even though they are straight! :) However, if you start developing deeper feelings for "real" women, then you might be. Either way you are ok and there is nothing wrong with it!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 9:21 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Are you turned on by the sexual act you are watching or the fact that it's 2 women? And when you think about doing it to another woman (not her doing it to you) does it disgust you or make you hotter? If it disgusts you then it's just fantasy.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• You are NOT necessarily BI SEXUAL. I think woman are HOT! I would rather go to a woman's strip club, than a mans strip club any day. Woman are sexy, we were created to be that way. I totally get turned on by watching woman...heck i would RATHER watch the woman in a porno, than a man....definitely.

SO, i used to think that i was bi sexual.....until one day.....it happened. I hooked up w/ a girl (in a friggen stairwell of a fancy hotel) and she was HOT, HOT, HOT!!! the thing is, i was totally not into it. I had to FAKE an orgasm to get ot all over with. BUT, at least i now know from that I think woman are hot, & i do enjoy watching them get horny.....but i do not want to go down on one, and i DEFINITELY don't want to be in a relationship w/ a woman....woman are crazy bitches....LOL! It's just fantasy. It's watching them get aroused that is a turn on. TOTALLY normal
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:22 AM on Jun. 25, 2009