Did I find Cocaine?

I found a little glass container on the floor in my room while gutting clothes out. It was tightly sealed and I kow it isn't mine or my hubby's. Hubby got it open and it smells kinda like medicine.... like the powder that comes out of pills. It is white and powdery like Powdered sugar... Any thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Health

• Probably and its probably your hubbys or else how would it have got in your room???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:21 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• That's what it sounds like to me!
    twinmommy416

Answer by twinmommy416 at 7:01 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• take it to the police and have them test it.
    LadySaphira

Answer by LadySaphira at 7:32 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• bingo. it's your husband's.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:34 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• What did you DH say when he opened it? If he knew what it was or who's it was... what did he say?
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 7:37 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Rub a tiny bit on your gums. If it tingles it's coke.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 8:24 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• could be the insides to the capsule pills ... if its coke , sell it! lol make a nice penny now a days! haha ... ur hubby likes coke - deal w/ it! atleast hes not cheating!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Where would it have come from? You or hubby.............not the kids right? If it makes your tongue numb it is cocaine. See what hubby says when you suggest flushing it down the toilet or taking it to the police. That may give you a better indication of exactly where it came from (if he objects in the least).

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 11:20 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• To all that think it is my hubby's stuff..... no it isn't. H as an ucle that is staying with us and he has past with that stuff and we thought he was using again. There will be times when we go into our room to watch TV and whe we turn it on, it is on a Spanish Channel... (the uncle only spaks spanish). We were thinking that he maybe watching TV in our room when we r not there and left it there... But hubby suggested to toss it out first...
    Anonymous