Any ideas for a first bday party ladies?

My question last night got closed and i didn't get many ideas. I'm a single mom, my son will be 1 sept 1st. I'm on a tight budget. I am already going to be making the cake. Its to cold in sept where i live to do anything outside. I wanna thow him a small party no more then 20people. All but 2(which include my son are over 16) only other kids is 9 maybe 10. My house is too small to have a party at. I don't want to impose on my aunt (only one with enough room in her house for 20 people) We don't have a dollar store/dollar general in my town. Closest one is about 50-55 miles away (an hour to hour and a half drive). I will be making the invites myself, or just call people and invite.

vgiron

Asked by vgiron at 4:55 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• do you have a WalMart on your town? you could buy plain decorations there on sale or something, also the Dollar Tree has an online store www.thedollartree.com I don't know what to tell you about the space issue though, maybe you can talk to the local community center or something.....
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 1:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2009