could it be!!!!!

my son is starting to mumble stuff like he is trying to talk to us we walk to him and he mumbles little worlds and its like we can mahe a full convo withhim it funny and so one of those moments but have any one eles child done this??? im so excited what if he starts to talk at 3 months lol look for us on the news if so....." fisrt youngest talking baby" lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Nope, he's not talking yet momma. Way too young for that. Sorry to get your hopes up. It's called "cooing". My son does it too. Sometimes his coos will sound like words such as "Hi" and once I thought he 'said' "uh oh" but it was just the way he was moving and cooing at the same time.
    HisMommy414

Answer by HisMommy414 at 6:10 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• yeah my daughter does the same thing (4 months today). I know they are not words but she still manages sounds that sound like words. When she is upset and crying she makes this sound that sounds a lot like "MUUUUM", she also will repeat "HI" when you say it to her and a few times a "do it" Not words, just baby talk.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 6:45 AM on Jun. 25, 2009