dose anyone have any teenagers or older

i have seven kids and 4 of them dont live at home and the ones that dont live at home are the ones that drive me crazy what should i do???????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Adult Children (18+)

• Uhhh....can you explain a little bit more?
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 7:43 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• LOL!!! I totally hear you!!! We have 10 kids, only one is left at home, well sorta! The one left at home is the easiest one, the grown ones are the ones who drive us absolutely nuts! PM me, it sounds like we have alot in common.....just the fact that our grown kids are driving us insane!! LOL
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 11:57 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• You have to let go,let them grow and learn from their experiences and mistakes. You can love them unconditionally,but,they need to cut those apron strings a bit. :))
    Anonymous

• I do have a 20 year old so I do think I know what you mean......it doesn't end when they grow up or even when they move out of the house. Since you still love them and care about them it is hard to see them make mistakes and it can drive you crazy! It is hard being a parent and I don't think that ever ends.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 8:22 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I am a mother of 4, 2 girls and 2 boys. My 2 daughters don't live at home anymore, and they r the ones that drive me nuts too. My oldest is a helicopter mechanic in the army, and is still trying to figure out what she wants out of life, she is soon to be 24. Then there is my soon to be 20 year old daughter, and she is still trying to figure out what life is. They both chose to get married and have kids at such young ages. They r so much alike, that they can't see the forest for the trees. They both want to complain about each other to me and my husband, but the both do almost the same things, and r still making similar mistakes. It just makes me think back to when I went thru all of that and I try to help when I can, but most of it they have to learn thru it on there own. I doesn't really matter how much it drives me nuts about it, the still have to go thru it, in order to learn from it. All u can do is relax and enjoy them.
    fantasy-mom

Answer by fantasy-mom at 12:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• thank you for your respons some of you were a big help
    staugnana

Answer by staugnana at 1:28 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I have 3 children of my own, all married,and living close by, I find it best to not ask aabout personel things,money, bills,pay,etc.if they tell you or ask opion then you can be honest in your answer,le them know you ask so don't ge mad at me when I tell you the truth,alot of people ask opions but want you to sugar coat the answer,my saying is"Tell the truth shame the devil" ...hope this helps...suckie
    suckie

Answer by suckie at 2:51 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• i agree let them go
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 10:00 PM on Oct. 16, 2010