• In the Spotlight:

Any other California moms wondering WTF is going on with the "sale" of our National Parks?

I live in San Diego and the Governator is trying to sell our famous Del Mar Race Track, a public place on a gorgeous stretch of beach. I fear that its sale will mean that more rich people will buy the land and build their 3rd home on it so that someone who rarely comes to San Diego will then own the property and the people who LIVE here will no longer get to enjoy it.
What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love how people come on here to NOT answer the question, but BASH how it was asked... thanks for your useless comment aigunn.

The proposal is to sell Many State Owned Properties... the list includes wildlife preserves, fairgrounds and other areas that have been public and able to be enjoyed by all.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Is it a national park? I mean is it a wildlife reserve or something? I thought national parks were forests, beaches, wildlife reserves, et. I didn't think there were any that were man made.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 8:21 AM on Jun. 25, 2009