i am a triplet is it possible i can have twins an what is my percent?

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 7:47 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't know what percent, but as a triplet, you carry a high probability of carrying multiples.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 8:23 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• If you are fratenal and your parents didn't use fertility treatments then your chances are definitely higher than most people's. I don't know the statistical probabilty, but you can probably do a little research and find it.

If you are all 3 identical or if your parent's used fertility treatments to conceive, then your odds should be the same as anyone else. Identicals are not caused by genetics.

TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 10:14 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• yes, b/c you are a triplet. I wanted twins when I found out I was pregnant. My family has 3 sets of twins and 2 sets of triplets. It all depends on the mother though. How many eggs you drop. That's what the doctor told me.
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 12:48 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• It's definitely a higher chance you will conceive multiples, but I'm not sure exactly what the percent is.
    Blueberryplz

Answer by Blueberryplz at 12:59 PM on Jun. 25, 2009