What is a good BBQ marinade to use on chicken breast?

ShannonK518

Asked by ShannonK518 at 8:46 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Food & Drink

• i use wishbone italian dressing, for boneless chicken breast, put in plastic bag, ziploc and marinate about 30 minutes,take chicken out of plastic bag, then put in oven with foil, in baking dish, or put on outdoor grill,in foil packets, works for me, chicken comes out tender, or you can cut up chicken breast, and put in pan, on top of stove, and stir cook, until all of dressing is gone, i use about 4 chicken breast, cut up for that one, and make minute rice on the side, pretty good, hope this helps you, :)
    chilimidos62

Answer by chilimidos62 at 8:54 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Sweet baby ray's is the best around!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:13 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I use tequila lime marinade from trader joes,I put it in a ziplock bag for 30 minutes ,then I put it on the grill oh so good.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Jun. 25, 2009