Did anyone else with Twins go full term and have one big baby and one small?

I was just wondering. I was telling my neighbor about my twins when I was pregnant with them. I went full term actually two days over due, and one of my girls was 9 lbs. and the girl was 5 lbs....I know that is a huge difference, even the nurse said she had been in the hospital for 11 years and never seen a woman give birth to twins like this, lol and with no medication..nothing, not even something to relax me. Trust me I was all for the epidural but I got there whenit was time to push because I had all back labor and thought at first that my back just hurt...omg till the back pain became so freaking bad I would have rather been shot in the head, lol...anyways just wanted to hear from other moms with twins that went through either of these things.

bellamommyof4

Asked by bellamommyof4 at 8:47 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• Oh by the way they are six now, and the same height, weight etc.
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 8:47 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I actually just saw this on one of the discovery health shows like birth day or something. :) Thats funny. They said just the one twin got most of the nutrients and such. But they didn't act like it was like extremely rare.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 8:59 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I think the nurse meant going over due with the girls.
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 9:00 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• oooh! gotcha
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:06 AM on Jun. 25, 2009