Does Anyone Know Of Independant Insurance Companies And The Websites /Phone Numbers

Alot of jobs don't offer insurance or if they do the pay one makes an hour is not enough to pay bills rather alone purchase insurance thru them. If anyone knows please let me know. I 've been referred to Blue CrossBlue Shield and they quote me $300.00 for individual coverage. That to me was insane. I so hope some president and don't care who will make insurance more affordable by the time my daughter has to deal has to deal with these issues.

sassygirl09

Asked by sassygirl09 at 8:56 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Health

• I offer supplemental health and dental coverage. It's not insurance, but rather a discount program. However often times this programs saves people more the traditional insurance. Our programs start at $14.95 and go up to $59.95, we cover ALL pre-existing conditions, we accept any age, and you can have up to 20 people on your plan (for no additional charge) as long as they live at your address. Here's my website: www.mybenefitsplus.com/clanders
    Feel free to PM me with any questions. I'm happy to help.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:04 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• try www.humana.com
    www.unitedhealthcare.com

Really, your best bet would be to work with a broker who specializes in indivdual plans; if you are in Illinois, I can forward a couple of names to you.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:20 PM on Jun. 25, 2009