Ok so this may be TMI but I can't help it......after you get checked at the doctor to see if you've dilated they say you can bleed a little but how long after your checked would you start to bleed, i'm asking cause I had a mucusy bloody brownish thing come out this morning but i'm not sure if it was from gettng checked yesterday or something else??? i'm sorry for the details

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would say that it is from being checked. If it was brownish then it wasn't new blood. But if it continues or you start getting exteme back pain or cramps then see doctor.
    jmann83

Answer by jmann83 at 9:34 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• it's you mucus plug you're getting ready to go in to labor. Not not though. in the next week or so. Get ready mommy. Congrats
    Zarviemom19

Answer by Zarviemom19 at 9:35 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Was this mucous really thick, almost solid? How far along are you? It sounds like that may have been a piece of your mucous plug. It was probably disturbed from getting checked, but labor may be on the way. Could still be days away.
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 9:35 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Sounds like you lost your mucus plug, which if you do lose it happens anywhere from hours or weeks before you go into labor!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:40 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• i think its from being checked. if you have it all day then yea its the mucus plug but its normal to have that after you get checked. dont get to excited yet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I had the same thing happen to me. I went back to the doctor the next week and she said that it was from being checked.
    stepmom2boys407

Answer by stepmom2boys407 at 10:26 AM on Jun. 25, 2009