Sleeping threw the night again...

SO my DD is almost 6 months. She was sleeping threw the night at 7 weeks for 12 hours well for the last week or so she has been waking up again threw the night. It is killing me only getting 3-4 hours a sleep. I started rice last week and thinking it might be that...or teething...anyone have any suggestions on what I can try to get her to sleep threw the night again?!

BoobiePrize

Asked by BoobiePrize at 9:34 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• if its teething give her some motrin. My son is teething now and he is 6 months. I gave him motrin after not sleeping for 3 nights through the night on tylenol and he slept so good...I would only give the motrin if she is hurting though. You can give her hyland's teething tablets too. Good luck! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• i dont think its rice most people give their baby a rice bottle to sleep throw the night. it might be teething. ask her doctor how much tylonal you can give her and try given her some before bed time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• If it's teething try some Motrin. It works wonders for my son who is 11 months and still teething. It could also be separation anxiety which starts to kick in around the 6th or 7th month.
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 2:28 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I would go with the teething tablets. They worked for my DD who slept through the night at 4 weeks and then stopped that at 7 months. GL finding the solution.
    mom2Hayleigh

Answer by mom2Hayleigh at 3:38 PM on Jun. 25, 2009