Could it be a yeast infection?

So i don't go to the doctor till next wednesday, and don't want to waste a trip over something minor. I took one of those at home yeast detection kits and it showed yeast infection results. How accurate are they? The symptoms are burning when going to the bathroom, or after sex, (but that only happens if i have just taken a bath) At first i thought maybe there was still soap there or something. And sometimes a strange odor, but not a bad one or anything. Are those signs of a yeast infection? I am 33 weeks pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like one to me
    Zarviemom19

Answer by Zarviemom19 at 9:36 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Could be, are you having a cottage cheese like discharge? I would say call your doctor.
    Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 9:44 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Could be. Call your doc.. he/she will tell you what to do. When i was prego, mine allowed me to get OTC stuff but i know every doc is different and may want to handle it a different way
    starmoonlight

Answer by starmoonlight at 10:24 AM on Jun. 25, 2009