Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

getting some kind of help with my daughters teethe

i am wondering if anyone knows where there is a place that can help pay for my childs teethe, she needs to go to duluth minnesota and have it all worked on,we have insurance but it doesent cover any of it and it is 8,000 dollars and we just dont have it, is there any organizations or childrens dental foundations that can pay for this, thankyou, the reason why we cant have it done up north is because the dentists here dont have all the equipment to do the procedure,

Answer Question

Asked by momupnorth at 9:40 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

Level 4 (54 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • $8000 for WHAT?

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

  • they say its gonna cost 8,000 dollars because its billed from 3 different places, which is the dentist. the anesisiologist, and then the hospital where she will be. , daddys insurance doesent cover any of it and if ni ndont get it ndone, her teethe wont form out right or grow,

    Answer by momupnorth at 1:24 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

  • i feel so bad because i love my children so much and just need some help but there is no where to go, i dont know what we are going to do, its not fair for any children to not have dental help

    Answer by momupnorth at 1:26 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.