who LOVES the hospitals CRUSHED ICE- its SO amazing!

Its like an orgasm in my MOUTH. I ♥ ICE!

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOLOLOL hell yeah. Its like a vanilla bean cheesecake you ordered from the Cheesecake factory. Freakin delicious.

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• OMG, cheesecake is delicious!
    now I want cheesecake too!

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• its realy the best lol...When I had my c section all i wanted to eat was it perfect lol..AND taste great with apple juice and pepsi...must break a leg and go back..... jk...knock on

Answer by ryanlynn at 10:31 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Hella ya!

Answer by Starfire73 at 11:08 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• is wonderful when you are refused everything else and only allowed chipped ice...LOL.

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:18 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• YES!!!!!! If only they sold it.... I'd buy it all the time!the closest we have is Sonic's ice, which somehow isn't as amazing..... maybe they put crack in it lol

Answer by sophiebethmom at 12:58 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Maybe that's why I had 5 go get hospital crushed ice, lol. I swear it is not the same as the crushed ice the refrigerator makes at home. My bf thinks I'm nuts.

Answer by officerjoeys at 2:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2009