18 year old died in car wreck

i dont know when it happened, but i just found out last night. a girl that i work with, who turned 18 just last week, was killed in a car accident. just a few weeks before that, her mother died of cancer. appearently, she was trying to put make up on or not paying attention while driving, abnd swerved into the other lane and got hit head on and thrown out of the car through the wind shield. i worked so close with her, it came to such a shock, she was nice and she was planning on going to pitt in the fall. how do you deal with this sort of thing? i wasnt great freinds with her but i had just talked to her last week when i worked with do you accept something like this?

Asked by xhellxfirex495 at 10:06 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Allow yourself to go thru the grieving process. Remember the person she was, or at least the person she was to you. Remember that she's not in any pain and cherish the time you had with her. Take it one day at a time. It will get easier. Hugs, I'm sorry for your loss.

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:24 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Death can hit us hard no matter who it is. I had a neighbor who killed himself a few years ago. I felt awful even though I didn't really know him. I cried for him and prayed for him and had my own little private "funeral" service (just me) for him since I knew he was all alone in the world and no one else would.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:53 AM on Jun. 25, 2009