I'm still a bit confused...

I posted a question like 2 days ago about how to find out...well now I am 5 days late and yesterday it started lightly, but within 4 hours was gone...I have slight cramping similar to menstrual cramps but not as strong, and I just don't know if to take a test yet...like I said in the last question, IF I am pregnant, I'm only about 2 weeks along and [HPT]'s can't detect until 4 weeks. My question this time is has anyone else either been pregnant or not and had some of the same symptoms?? My symtoms are like I said no [AF], I'm sooo tired even though I've been sleeping more than ever, I'm having some major mood swings, I'm slightly bloated around the area of the uterus(usually I'm bloated all over my stomach), and I'm having a severe acne breakout!! Please Help!! (P.s. Yes, we're trying.)

jazi1105

Asked by jazi1105 at 10:10 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Your weeks start counting from your last menstrual period. So if you're five days late and you're pregnant, you'd be 4 weeks and 5 days along, gestational age is 2 weeks 5 days. Since most women ovulate in the middle of their cycle. I'm not sure why they count it that way. Like I'm 16 weeks today but technically I've only been actually pregnant for 14 weeks.
    My point is you are far along enough to be able to get a positive, so go pee on a stick lady!
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 2:34 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I would take a test now or within this week cause the bleeding could be implantation bleeding I never had that but most women get it. Good luck! Keep us updated. Sending baby dust your way
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• As I said before too, that is exactly how I was with my first. I was NEVER supposed to be able to get pregnant-endrometriocis and only one overy (sp) produced eggs. But after my period ended (or what I thought was a period) I still had big, sore boobs, cried at the drop of a hat, and was exhausted all the time. I went to the doc and asked what it could be, he said go pee in this cup, let's do a test. Didn't tell me what test. He came back in the room and told me I was prego-I said Shut Up! I can't be, really whats wrong with me? He was serious and I later found out I was only about 3 weeks prego at that time. GO GET A TEST! Some clinics offer free ones. Good Luck!
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 10:34 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I took a pregnancy test two weeks after we concieved our son. I think it was something like we concieved him on January 6 and I took the test on the 18th I believe.
    BillmanWife

Answer by BillmanWife at 2:34 PM on Jun. 25, 2009