Do you teeth need work done on them, or are you up to date with dentist appointments?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Health

• I go every six months for my teeth to be cleaned and checked. So, up to date.

Answer by Bmat at 10:30 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Always up to date at this house!!
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 10:32 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I've finally finished all the expensive stuff--I had a bridge put over a tooth that was pulled last year. I am tapped out on my insurance allowance until February and next year I will be able to get cleanings and checkups and any fillings I may need. My dental plan only gives $1200 a year and after that it's all out of pocket.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:34 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• my teeth are bad and getting worse by the day I'm 20 wks along and not able to eat much. I'm still looking for an affordable independent dental plan.. my employer doesn't offer dental. Hope I find something soon I have looked into colleges that will do some work for not much money.. but they really don't want to mess with my teeth they're a wreck It's sad because my front teeth are all in great shape it's just the back and they want me to get dentures I'm only 24.
    Anonymous

• up to date.
    Anonymous

• up to date. I am terrified of having dentures....I am keeping these babies as long as I can
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:33 PM on Jun. 25, 2009