• In the Spotlight:

what can i do to make him want to do these things again? i told him i wanted him to but he just dont. it makes me feel hurt that he dont want to. sometimes i feel like he dont care about me well most of the time. what should i do?

i love my husband so much but he's different from when we was when we dated for a yr. he used to want to write me and talk to me all the time now he dont do anything sweet for me or anything , it makes me feel sad that he dont wantto any more. he has done things before and it makes me think he dont care about me any more and likes to see other girls bc he would rather talk to other girls. he kept talking dirty to them. he's a great dad but idk if i want to spend the rest of my life with him , well i do but im scared he might do those things again we used to hold hands and never argue for the yr we was together now its been 3 yrs and idk if it was bc he deployed but i would think he would want to do those things he did before since we had to wait 15 months. i just want him to kiss me like he used t , i used to feel like he would never want to c other girls until he shared pics online n it made me feel bad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Ok first off i dont care if your husband was deployed or not he should not be sending/sharing pics with other women Period unless its "heres one of me and my wife and our child" to his friends. Did he cheat on you before? He may have ptsd and not realize it and may on e of the signs of ptsd is trying to keep close relationships at bay. Read about PTSD and see if it fits him at all then if it does talk with him about it and even if he doesnt talk to him about how his actions have made you think that he doesnt love you anymore. If he does have ptsd then support him in going to mental health...Im sorry he changed so much after the deployment but he probably saw some bad stuff and being away and seeing things can really screw with a person. Good Luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Jun. 30, 2009