has anyone out there tried the home staging with Haverhill staging institute? If so can you tell me what to expect?

onLineTNmom

Asked by onLineTNmom at 10:34 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Home & Garden

• For MUCH LESS than what a professional company will charge stage your home yourself! Decluttering is key--show how much space your home has--ESPECIALLY closets and storage areas.

Consider renting a storage unit for all of the things you can live without for a few months until you sell and move.

Remove all personal effects--pictures, kids artwork, toys. Make your home "neutral" so potential buyers can envision themselves and THEIR things in your home.

Repaint walls in pale neutral colors...pale yellow is the new "white."

Remove wallpaper/border paper.

Spruce up curb appeal with colorful annuals, and

Temporarily get rid of pets!

See this link for more ideas:

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:23 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Honestly, I would watch Designed To Sell on HGTV and take ideas from that show to spruch up your home!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:32 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• ok let me ask the question again. Has anyone ever worked for Haverhill Staging? I was thinking about doing this as a business, not to use them to stage my home, but thanks for your responses, I really do appreciate them.
    onLineTNmom

Answer by onLineTNmom at 9:03 PM on Jun. 26, 2009