pregnant or what else could it be?

i have been having fluttering feelings on both sides of my stomach , cramps that feel like period cramps the day before yesterday i did , one day they was on the upper part of my legs by my vagina and today i am a little too. i have been kinda constipated wanting to eat a little more. in march on the 7th i started having lighter periods and have been since then. also in march my nipples was feeling sore and mild cramps in my stomach i think at the middle of the month . what do u think it would be? oh and i took a hpt the end of march and begining of april they both was negative.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• go to a Dr
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I'm not sure you would be feeling any flutters yet-I doubt your pregnant if your bleeding on a regular sec-even if its light. implantation bleeding doesn't last MONTHS. go to your doctor, stress can cause a chance in AF. also if you ARE in fact pregnant its stupid to ask us, only your doctor can confirm that, and meanwhile your not getting the right prenatal care.

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 11:16 AM on Jun. 25, 2009