When do your lo start.....?

When did your lo start to say ba, ma, da or baba, mama, dada? My lo is 6 months old and I am just wondering when it starts? He likes to yell in areas where there are lots of ppl to get there attention

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Lol. DD starting saying those words (without knowing the meanings yet of course) around 6 months. She would say DA DAY really loud and it sounded like she was looking for her daddy but she would never say it to him or repeat it after I said it until she was around 9 months.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• my LO started saying all sorts of things at 4mo (basically anything that ended with an 'ahh' noise) she started 2 syllable words at 6mo (mama, dada, baba, etc) she is now 9mo and says dog, this, light, no and a few other things. she def. understands a lot. she can pick out animals on her flashcards and will point to certain things if you ask her where they are.
    kitkatsmommy

Answer by kitkatsmommy at 10:18 PM on Jun. 25, 2009