4th of july

whats your plans for this forth ? Me and baby and fam will have a bbq at the beach this will be baby's first time at the beach and many more to come ....so what are you and baby going to do this forth of july....

pregnproud88

Asked by pregnproud88 at 10:56 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We are traveling from OK to MO to visit my husbands brother and his wife. Gonna have a cook out and swim and do pretty fireworks at night. It will be fun! :) Hope you have fun too!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• We're going to watch fireworks at this place right by our house. I actually have a question of my own, have you taken your baby to see fireworks before?

I'm scared that my 6.5 month old will get scared by the sound.
    ours

Answer by ours at 10:58 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Last year my daughter was 7 months for fireworks the year before I took an 11 month old. Both loved them! This year I think we are staying home.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 11:01 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I haven't taken my son around fireworks yet but I plan to stay far away and I prob will cover his ears too. He is 6 months old. I think my son will be okay though. He doesn't get scared easily so we will see.
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 11:02 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• haha. me and my dd will be in st.pete fl. going to the beach/pier, where they ALWAYS do the show. with bands playing and all kinds of good stuff. shes 6 mos old so im kinda worried about the big bangs too. but i think they will just be in to much of an AWW to even realize the noise...(i hope)
    LA09TKP

Answer by LA09TKP at 11:36 AM on Jun. 25, 2009