have you seen that new thing that helps you wipe your butt on TV?

I kind of think its more gross to shove a stick between my legs and wipe my butt with that and keep it in the bathroom and reuse it than wipe my own butt with my own hand and wash my hands after- I mean really, a scrub brush to clean your tolite is gross enough to have around, now they want us to buy a stick that grabs TP and wipe our butts with it and leave that sitting around the bathroom too?
at least MOST wash there hands RIGHT after they go to the bathroom, people wouldnt wash that wand thing everytime!
eww, people are just getting TO lazy these days IMO

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've seen those, but only for disabled people who are unable to reach there themselves...but to willingly choose to use that...ewwww. I personally don't think it would be as effective as using your hand.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• OK, I have to pull myself off the floor from laughing so hard at the title of this question..... Ahem

I worked in a nursing home and did home health before I retired. You would be surprised at all the devices there are out there for the elderly and handicapped. Some people have had strokes or other medical issues where they need devices such as this. Even as weird as it may sound.
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 11:11 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• In instances where the it would make the person able to care for themselves, then I see no problem with it. However, if some drunk bachelor just wants to add to his nasty gadget collection, then I think its wrong and disgusting.
    YoungTwinMommy

Answer by YoungTwinMommy at 11:15 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Sad but true, and did you see the tooth paste dispenser. It seems somewhere along the line, some humans have even lost the strength to squeeze their own tube of tooth paste. Kill me please if I am ever this lazy not too mention stupid!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:49 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• i can see all sorts of problems with it too, like you see how it "grabs" the t.p.? you just know someone will push the button at the wrong time and get a nasty whelp on their butt!, Though it would help people with limited mobility
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 12:54 PM on Jun. 25, 2009