teeth

my son is 11 months old and is finally getting his teeth. i can see them, but they have not broken through yet. the thing is that they are on top! it looks like the top front 4 are coming in and nothing on the bottom. i'm not worried about it, i'm just wondering has anyone else had this? i thought he was teething and kept on checking the bottom and nothing, it wasn't until a week ago that someone said look he's getting teeth on top and i was like oh yeah! I always thought the bottom ones came first. what do i know!!

thenewmum

Asked by thenewmum at 11:45 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have no idea. My daughter was born with her front 2 bottom teeth already through the gums. Maybe some kids get other teeth first.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 11:47 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• my youngest daughters came in crazy! the bottom two, the top two on the sides *she was a jack o lantern for halloween* then the front two, one on the side on the bottom & she just cut 4 molars all at the same time! its no biggie!
    emaree

Answer by emaree at 1:42 PM on Jun. 25, 2009