is ordering anything from a computer a smart thing to do really .OR is it a trick?

Im not sure about ordering from a computer anything that is something free or a free trial things either.advice please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Shopping

• I order from places I'm comfortable with. Amazon, JC pennys, e-bay, Major department stores...but I wouldn't order anything from someone who spamed me.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:58 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I agree with Farrahann on this one, stick with people you know, but if you are looking for free stuff, I would go to yahoo groups and search for a freebie group, or you can just type in freebies in your search bar. I don't participate in freebies that require me to fill out a survey or purchase anything, so be careful, but my mailbox is usually full of free stuff.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 1:38 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• As far as free or free trial....free samples from well known companies are fine, I get freebies all the time. But free trials on pills or things like that usualy have fine print....ordering the free trial means you may automaticaly be billed and sent pills each month (usualy $80+ too) OR if you keep the free trial longer than 10 days (or whatever the terms state) you'll be billed full price for the item!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:19 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• i have ordered from llbean and gap they seem to be pretty good and i have never had a problem/
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 3:31 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I shop online all the time. One way to protect yourself is to get a secure credit card number. Discover is good for this. I also shop through e-bates great for getting $ back from your purchases.

nan4tjn

Answer by nan4tjn at 7:32 PM on Jul. 2, 2009