definitely TMI- signs of impending labor??

ok here are my signs, I am hoping someone will tell me that they experienced this not long before labor began- I am a couple days short of 38 weeks and in so much pain I just want to be done. This is my third pregnancy.
-increased BH contractions, decreased baby movement (she moves, but not as often- still kicks hard enough to hurt)
- baby lowered just a little, she doesn't get in my ribs quite as much but can still reach them- she also kicks my cervix...a lot
- increased trips to the restroom, here is the TMI part- most often i just go to urinate but for the past week or so I have also had increased bowel movements, but they are not normal movements, they are not quite Diahhrea but getting looser and looser every time. They are more like semi solid and a little hard to clean off (it takes a lot of TP)
- very painful cramps in lower abdomen when I stand from any sitting or lying position. or when I bend over.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would say that sounds like your getting ready, or already in the first stages of labor
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 12:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2009